Thursday 26 March 2020

QUARANTINE SHAMING


quarantine shaming publicly criticizing people who are leaving the house for daily activities and not abiding by social distancing rules






















SOURCE:https://lbpost.com/news/quarantine-shaming-is-now-a-thing


Today's  activities for 1A2 students:

Hello, everybody 
Do you miss the lessons? I do!  
Well, these are the activities you have to do: 

1) Listen again to audio 6.12  with the transcript on page 151
    If there is anything that you do not understand, please write to me at cme_333@hotmail.com
    (= Si hay algo que no entendéis, por favor escribidme un correo electrónico a cme_333@hotmail.com) 

2) Student's book pages 68 & 69 Revise and Check   (audio  6.20)
      Answer key

3) SB p.74  READING AND LISTENING  a, b  (audio 7.1), (audio 7.2) &  d (answer key)

4) p. 151  Listen again to audio 7.2 with the transcript on page 151

5) SB p.74  VOCABULARY  a, b (audio 7.3) and  c


Today's  activities for students of C2:

Hello, everybody
I hope you are all safe and well and that you find enough things to keep you busy and stimulated.
I miss you!
Well, these are the activities I have prepared for today:
1) Try to discover what is the word behind the cryptic and regular clues.
2) Do the activity based on today's song (page 5) and then listen to it!  





3) Try to fill in the gaps in the headlines and the article about QUARANTINE SHAMING.

4)  You also have to leave a comment on this post!!!

5) And, as usual, you can also do the activities I uploaded yesterday for students of C1.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there everyone! I hope you all stay healthty and safe during this crisis.

    Thanks Esther for keeping us busy and away for all this with the homework that you post everyday!

    I'd like to share with you all this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtqoKHyHzk. There are too many versions that I couldn't choose one until I came across this! I hope you like it,it's a bit too emotional though!

    Stay strong everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Esperanza
      Thanks a lot for your comment! I also love that song!!! Well, the soundtrack of Shrek is great, I think, and so is the film!
      I think I will use this song for the next 'class'
      See you soon!
      Esther

      Delete
  2. Hello, Espi! Yes, Esther, I also thank you for keeping us working with gaps and songs. I hope you are all doing fine and staying strong because I am sure this too shall pass!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Susana
      Thanks for your comment too. And thanks for your emails and for working so hard... and for singing the songs!!!!
      You are right: this too shall pass. I hope it does soon and we can go back to class!
      Take care,
      Esther

      Delete