Sunday 2 October 2011

IN THE NICK OF TIME

Hello there!


Have you had a good weekend? Maybe I should be a bit more specific: Have you had a RELAXING weekend? BUSY? EXCITING? WONDERFUL? UNBELIEVABLE? FANTASTIC? EVENTFUL? PASSIONATE? INVIGORATING? ...?

A new week is about to start, which means interesting things to learn! Let's be curious and enthusiastic so that we can make the most of it.


I've found out that it is not simple to upload documents to the blog! You can upload images and videos but not documents! At least not using this Blogger application. But I have thought of a way to do it: I'll send the documents to the virtual place where the school web page is hosted and then I'll add a link here. I hope it works!


Photocopy from 3rd October:   http://intercentres.edu.gva.es/intercentres/03015579/2011_October_3rd.pdf
Photocopy from 28th September:  http://intercentres.edu.gva.es/intercentres/03015579/self_conscious.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I am afraid but it does not work. This page cannot be found

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works!

    Valentina

    ReplyDelete